Transactional Bulk SMS Service: Template Based Approved Messaging
Business scenario is too dynamic today. Business strategies and plans undergo revision and amendments within a very short period and this has become a key to success. Enterprise Messaging Solution is one such innovative yet cost effective business promotion technique. It offers under its flagship two bulk SMS options: Promotional Bulk Service and Transactional Bulk SMS Service.
As a basic difference, Promotional Bulk SMS are the ones send to the prospective clients informing about your presence in the market. Discounts, offers, launching of products etc. all are covered under this service.
On the other hand Transactional Bulk SMS Service offers a more restrictive service for premium industry types. It mainly covers health and hospitals, hospitality industry, E-com and transport too including air, water and road transport. Primarily Transactional Bulk SMS service for banks comes with the highest client database.
What is a Transactional Bulk SMS Service?
- Notifications sent from banks regarding financial transactions
- Bills and alerts sent by credit card companies through SMS
- Reminders regarding fee payment, registrations and other notifications from schools and colleges
- E-commerce transactions, dispatch and delivery status notifications
- Ticket booking information, flight and train timings notifications
There are few distinctive characteristicsof Transactions Bulk SMS Service.
- It cannot be used for promotion of business in general
- Messages can be sent only through pre-approved templates
- Transactional Bulk SMS service has defined set of characters and alphabets
- These messages is also received by DND numbers. This is unlike promotional messages which are not delivered on DND numbers
- Transactional messages rights can only be shared with registered business falling under defined categories
Transactional Bulk SMS service is an interactive way for communicating with customers. These messages are only used for sending classified personal information only. The information sent through transactional mode are mainly confidential.